Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where does The Energizedtchr get her energy?


Where does my energy come from?  




Caffeine gives me energy - I drink a large cup of coffee first thing each morning!!  If I don’t get my daily dose of caffeine each day...watch out!!  The rest of my energy comes from a wide variety of places. 



Smiling faces give me energy – each day as I walk down the hall to my classroom I trust that young minds will be smiling as they enter my room. 

Laughter gives me energy – over the years I have learned that laughter brings joy to my life.  A good belly laugh is great for the soul. 

My family gives me energy - I am married to a wonderful husband named Robert and we have a very energetic dog named Tiamat. Just for the record - Robert and Tiamat are not morning people so I don’t depend on getting energy from them until at least mid-day!! 

Most of all sharing gives me energy - It energizes me to be able to share with other teachers some of the strategies that have worked for me over the years.  Join me in the coming days, weeks, and months as I share some resources that have worked for me over the years.

Andrea - The Energizedtchr!!

9 comments:

  1. No wonder you are the energized teacher as you recognize and appreciate where your strength comes from! Lucky for the people in your life! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea!
    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your new posts. We have a lot in common....I love my coffee, love my supportive family, and love to laugh! All those things keep me energized too!
    Good Luck on your blog!
    -Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
    Http://vasquezfrogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee is something ALL teachers LOVE! :0) A big shoutout to you for appreciating it, too!

    Teaching Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be a reason I have a collection of "teacher" mugs! Great post!

    Sally from ElementaryMatters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I LOVE coffee!

    Welcome to the Blogging World!

    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties

    ReplyDelete